This September we’re holding two free online workshops to showcase climate actions with a ripple effect and explore how successful low-carbon initiatives can lead to permanent change and meaningful action on climate breakdown on a larger scale.
These events form part of the Tyndall Centre for Climate Change Research‘s 20th anniversary celebrations.
Suitable for anyone working within their community, organisation, local authority or their own daily lives to respond to the climate emergency, Stories of Change will share and celebrate the insights of people and groups who have managed to share, scale up, or amplify the impact of their activities.
Do you have a story to share?
We’re keen to amplify and celebrate successful climate actions and initiatives that have led to wider change – planned or unplanned – beyond your own home, community, team, or organisation. Whether this is an action you’ve taken as an individual or as part of a team or organisation, we’re looking for examples of action that had a ripple effect, spreading their positive impacts and leading to wider action on climate breakdown.
How to share your story
We are looking for people to contribute in one of three ways:
- Joining us for an informal chat about your experiences to be recorded and shared as a webcast. Recording is likely to take place during the weeks beginning 24th and 31st of August and should take no more than 30 minutes of your time.
- Taking part as a panellist in our September 14th and 15th events,
- Sending us a written story (and photos if you wish)
Please click here to complete a short form to register your interest in contributing – we’ll be in touch as soon as possible. You can email any written stories and photos to email@example.com.
However you’d like to contribute, we’d love you to tell us about…
- Your tale in a nutshell: What did you do and how did it come about?
- What changed as a result of your action? Were there any surprising or unexpected changes?
- What worked when it came to sharing what you’ve learned or creating wider changes? What didn’t work?
- What’s next? Do you have any plans to build on the changes you’ve made or are you planning to try something new?
If you’re not sure whether you want to get involved and would like to discuss it first then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 07542 074303.
We look forward to hearing your story!